Cook time: 20 min
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 340g steak, cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 4 green onions, cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add steak to pan; cook 2 minutes, searing on one side. Add bell peppers; cook 2 minutes or until beef loses its pink colour, stirring constantly. Remove beef mixture from pan.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and chilli garlic sauce to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Add beef mixture and green onions to pan; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Enjoy with the delicious Shiraz!